Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Belated Celebration

yet, so meaningful. i'm glad that every year my best friends will remember to throw me a celebration. although simple, but it meant alot to me =)

simple celebration at Oldtown, Sg Chua






& &


Leng, Mone and SiewLee =)






Group Photo =)

yessh!!! make wish~~ but this time they forgot to capture my blow-candle-session so i have to fake it =="

my SriPetaling pasar malam cake. just kidding, bought from SriPetaling Berry's Bakery

coming up is my present of the day =)

&
My Convent Friends gave me this : a lovely Crystal pendant and........ the mini white box is,from COACH!.
i did not lie, seeeeeee!! from COACH *evil laugh*
okla, actually inside is a KeyChain, but reli from COACH.
haha.... thx Nenek Hoo for this reli like it anyway. my 1st COACH is from you =D thx also for the Statue of Liberty
again, thx to Leng, Mone and SiewLee for spending a little time with me although everyone was superly busy

--littlepinkie--






2 comments:

Wingz said...

wei i never gibe u birthda hug yet leh! :P

Anonymous said...

eh, wat this means "My Convent Friends"...
WALAU~~~
just realise this post..
*heart break*
will report this to leng..XP