Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bad Start

it was a hardtime for everyone. include me. what i did will still remind me of my waipo.
still a very bad beginning of year Ox.

how bad? u will never able to imagine that. i know i'm not in the worst situation but hey sorry everyone is different ok. never put others in your own shoes. PUT it inside their shoes because that was how they felt and not how you think of that. u will never able to control someone's emotion.
p/s: the above mentioned is surely complaining someone =)

today, 03/01/09 is SiewLi's historic day because that was the first time she's receiving warning letter. the reason is so so so funny.
that wasnt the worst thing happen to me. the next happening is that my agent says : " D***** said tomorrow you no need come work"
surely i was shock because i just receive my letter. thank god it's not but that was another thing happen. i was told not to go work because of the shop downstairs under renovation and the promoter there have no place to work. he forgone me for a new young with lesser experience promoter! and everyone knew J****** was the place i will always being placed to but he plan to replace me due to the leave i taken on friday. they said i wasnt responsible on my job. wth. i was on fire. it was so ridiculous for me to accept this. too long. i really dont know how to describe my feeling as no one understand. hating everyone

wasnt in a good mood. *praying*

No comments: